august 20, 2020
This year, Picture Day will look a little different due to our hybrid schedule. Instead, we will have Picture Days at MPA! We are using a new picture vendor this year, Jostens, and you should have received a flyer at home and via email with information about how to order your pictures online. Please note that due to the shift to an entirely online ordering process from Jostens, your email address will be shared with Jostens in order to facilitate the ordering process.
picture days at mpa dates will be:
- Wednesday, September 9: PreK-4, Grades 7 and 8, and the Upper School Panther Pride cohort. Students who are doing full virtual school can come in for pictures from 3-4 PM.
- Monday, September 14: Grades 5 and 6 and the Upper School Panther Spirit cohort.
- Monday, October 5: Retake Day for PreK-4, Grades 7 and 8, and the Upper School Panther Pride cohort.
- Monday, October 12: Retake Day for grades 5, 6, and the Upper School MPA Spirit cohort.
What should my child wear?
体育比分网 All students should be in school uniform or dress code. Jostens asks that your child avoids wearing the color green!
Jostens, knows customers care deeply about privacy and data security. Customer trust is their top priority and maintaining this trust is an ongoing commitment. They strive to protect the privacy of customer data by the security policies, practices and technologies put in place. Jostens does not sell or rent directory information to third parties for any reason. Jostens does not use email addresses to market any other products or services.
体育比分网providing parent email addresses for each student is the best form of security. student photos are automatically linked to their parent’s email address, and parents with multiple students will be able to see all of their students. if a parent’s email address is not provided, they must enter the school name, event code, exact spelling of the student’s name and another unique identifier (student id/lunch id/etc).
parents will receive the following communications from jostens:
- Picture Day Is Coming–This will be a reminder email that is sent a few days before the scheduled Picture Day
- Pictures Are Ready–This will notify parents that the photos have been uploaded and can be viewed on the website
- Reminder Emails–If an order is not placed, we do send out one email per month letting them know the pictures are available